(responsible for Advertising)
I. RISK INFORMATION / DISCLAIMER / SPECIAL TERMINATION RIGHT FOR CUSTOMERS / USERS
Tycoon69 AG, of Eimatt 16B, 6372 Ennetmoos, Switzerland (hereinafter “Provider”) is an innovative company that provides its customers with high-quality goods in the area of gold sales, FinTech services as well as training and personal development services.
Before you decide to use the Provider's services, you are required to take note of the following risk information and disclaimer and accept them as a part of the agreement:
(1) You expressly acknowledge that the Provider does NOT offer a currency investment or other direct or indirect capital, asset or financial Investment.
(2) You expressly acknowledge and agree that you are fully aware of this when using the Provider's offers and are sufficiently informed and educated about the fact that the cryptocurrency market is of high-grade VOLATILITY and that this market at the same time is EXTREMELY SPECULATIVE and the possession or trading of cryptocurrency poses a significant risk of loss, which in the shortest time may lead to a significant loss and, in the worst case scenario, to a TOTAL LOSS of the value of the owned or acquired cryptocurrency.
(3) You expressly acknowledge that no assurances, guarantees or promises of any kind are made by the Provider about profit expectations, value performance or other income related to any cryptocurrencies in possession or acquired and all statements and representations in this regard, e.g. by third parties, are to be understood as mere expressions of opinion and not as an invitation or recommendation to buy, sell, hold or trade cryptocurrency.
(4) You expressly acknowledge and agree that you use the services as a customer sufficiently educated about the risks and that you have informed yourself sufficiently about the use of FinTech technologies and the risks of cryptocurrencies prior to making use of the Provider's services and:
(a) that you understand and are willing to bear the economic, legal, tax and other risks connected with the tokens you acquired or crypto coins you acquired;
(b) that, taking into account your personal financial circumstances, financial resources, your personal lifestyle and your monetary obligations, you are financially able to bear any loss incurred in the course of the use of the Provider’s offers without you being significantly impaired in your economic existence in the event of a total loss of the value of your cryptocurrency;
(c) that you have sufficient knowledge of the tokens and coins you have acquired and of their value-determining factors.
(5) You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Provider does not provide you with any advice on cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrency markets, crypto-investment opportunities or other investment recommendations of any kind.
(6) You expressly acknowledge and agree that, within the scope of the legal regulations, official views or jurisdiction that applies to you under your national law, it is possible that the possession or trading of cryptocurrency may not be legally permitted or may be permitted with permission only, and that you are responsible to check yourself whether the use of the Provider's offers is permitted under the law applicable to you.
(7) You expressly acknowledge and agree that any results or gains achieved in connection with the tokens and coins acquired are may be very different or may not occur at all due to the performance of the cryptocurrency obtained as well as due to other positive or negative results that may arise in connection with the use of the Provider's services, as they depend on a variety of unpredictable factors and variables.
(8) You expressly acknowledge and agree that untrue or speculative statements or forecasts or any promotion of the Provider's services as a capital, asset, currency or financial investment that made by third parties on the Internet or elsewhere are strictly prohibited, do not originate from the Provider and are expressly disapproved of or prosecuted by the Provider once the Provider becomes aware of them.
(9) You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Provider expressly rejects and does not welcome any statements made by third parties about their services, and that the Provider advises its customer not to rely on statements made by third parties, in particular such which concern results, profits and experiences relating to the Provider's offers -- whether positive or negative.
(10) DUE TO THE HIGH RISK OF POSSESSION OR TRADING OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES, AS INDICATED IN THE PARAGRAPHS (1) TO (5) AND (7) TO (9) ABOVE, THE PROVIDER DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY NOR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE CUSTOMERS WILL MAKE A PROFIT BY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE OFFERS OF THE PROVIDER OR THAT THEY WILL NOT SUFFER ANY LOSS OR TOTAL LOSS, AND, IN VIEW OF THE CATIONS IN PARFAGRAPH (6) THE PROVIDER DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE LEGAL PERMISSIBILITY OF THE USE OF THE PROVIDER’S OFFERS OR OF THE POSSESSION OR TRADING OF CRYPTOCURRENCY IN THE STATE OF THE CUSTOMER'S RESIDENCE.
(11) You expressly acknowledge and agree that, in view of the volatility and the extremely fluctuating cryptocurrency markets, the Provider is entitled at any time in the event of a significant cryptocurrency loss or as a result of the issues described in paragraph (6) to limit or terminate all or part of its service for individual markets at any time and, in the event of such termination, to terminate the contractual relationship with you without notice.
II. PART OF THE AGREEMENT
After having read the risk information provided in part I, the disclaimer and the information about the special termination right and before making use of the Provider’s selected offer, you expressly acknowledge and confirm by ticking the box that you have read the above risk information, have taken note of the disclaimer as well as the special termination right and expressly accept the same as part of the agreement.
Praha 4 - Chodov, CZ
To execute your rights under the data protection legislation or if you have any questions about the use, collection or processing of your personal data, please contact our data controller:
Thilo Noack, SBS DATA Protect GmbH
+ 49 40 7344086-70
1. Security and Protection of Your Personal Data
As the entity responsible according to the data protection regulations, we undertake to protect your personal data and to treat it confidentially. The collection, storage, modification, transmission, blocking, deletion and use of your personal data is based on applicable legal provisions, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We have taken technical and organisational measures to ensure that the regulations governing data protection are respected both by us and by our external service providers.
2. Storage Period
We will store your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose of processing or the storage is subject to a statutory retention period.
We store data that we process on the basis of your consent until you revoke the consent.
We store data that we process in order to carry out a contract with you as long as the contractual relationship exists and, if necessary, beyond that, if legal retention periods oblige us to do so.
We store data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests as long as your interest in deleting the data does not prevail.
3. Accessing Data
When you use our website for information only, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to show you our website and ensure its stability and security:
Date and time of request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status / http status code
Amount of data transferred from time to time
Website from which the request originates
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software
However, our web server stores this data separately from other data, and it is not possible for us to assign this data to a specific person. After an anonymous evaluation for statistical purposes, this data is deleted immediately.
This data processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of Tycoon69, namely the optimisation of our offer.
4. Logfile Information
In addition, logfile information (your IP address and the short-code of the respective business partner) is stored as soon as you log into your account and make changes there (e.g., place an order or change your contact details). This data is stored for security reasons (e.g., to investigate acts of abuse or fraud) for a maximum period of 7 days and then deleted. Data that requires further retention for evidentiary purposes is exempt from deletion pending a final resolution of the incident.
This data processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR as to safeguard our legitimate interests, specifically, to prevent the abuse of our offer.
In addition to the afore-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the entity that sends the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to generally improve the Internet offer by making it more user-friendly and more effective.
Our website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionalities of which are explained below:
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These cookies store a so-called session ID, which allows different requests from your browser to be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log out.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
c) Flash cookies are not captured by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. These objects store the required data depending on your browser used and do not have an automatic expiration date.
d) Third-party cookies are not set by Tycoon69, but by a third party. Third-party cookies are also created by the "social media plugins" (see below) of social networks such as Facebook, or by services such as Google Analytics, YouTube and others, which are connected to Tycoon69’s website. These third-party cookies are generated by integrated plug-ins or technologies from the respective organizations. Tycoon69 has no influence on the cookies and privacy settings of these services or organisations and expressly points out that our third-party services are only subject to the cookies and privacy policies of those respective third parties.
Cookie information about the following third-party services can be found at these links:
YouTube, Google Analytics:
You can configure your browser settings as you wish, and you can refuse to accept cookies. If you do not want flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you delete your cookies and browsing history manually on a regular basis. We would like to point out that by disabling cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
When you contact us by email or via our contact form, we will store the information you share (your email address and name) to answer your questions. We delete the data that will be generated in this context once the storage is no longer necessary, for example, when your request is settled. Otherwise, processing will be restricted if legal retention obligations apply. The legal basis for this processing is your consent according to Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter a GDPR.
7. Collection of Personal Data at the Time of Conclusion of the Contract and Payment
During the ordering process we store the following personal data:
4. Phone number
5. Email address
6. Date of Birth,
7. Scan of your identity card
8. Payment details
We use this data exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the contract and communicating with you for this purpose. This encompasses the initiation, the conclusion, the processing and the execution as well as, if necessary, the re-processing of the purchase contract. The data is stored by us until the contract is fully executed. To the extent that retention periods exist based on commercial and tax law, the duration of storage can be up to 10 years.
Recording and processing is carried out within the framework of the concluded contract between Tycoon69 and the customer in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR. The legal basis for further storage for purposes of the tax and commercial law is the legal requirement in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR. The partial evaluation of contract data for the purposes of controlling is within the legitimate interest of Tycoon69, for our company to be placed optimally on the market, under Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
The processing and scanning of your identity card is performed during the course of the so-called know-your-customer process (“KYC check”) to verify your data. Tycoon69 is legally obliged to carry out the KYC check. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR.
8. Data Processing Regarding our Business Partners
For the conclusion of a contract with you as a business partner, we require the following personal data from you: address, surname, given name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, scan of your identity card, VAT ID number, and bank account details.
This information is required to initiate and carry out the contract with a business partner. The legal basis for processing of this data is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
The processing of a scan of your identity card is performed as part of the execution of the so-called know-your-customer process (“KYC check”) to verify your data. Tycoon69 is legally obliged to carry out the KYC check. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR.
As a business partner, you will get access to the back office. In this back office, you will receive an overview of the orders that have been initiated by you. You will be shown the following information about the individuals whom you have caused to place an order: status (customer / business partner), surname, given name, e-mail, number of team members, career level achieved, starter pack, partner code, turnover of the built structure.
This information is required to calculate and track commission fees. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 paragraph1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
In addition to this, you can see a team overview in the back office. There you will obtain information about the business partners that you have recruited in your downline. You will be shown the following information: status (customer / business partner), surname, given name, e-mail, number of team members, career level achieved, starter pack, partner code, turnover of the built structure.
This information is required to calculate and track commission fees. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Article 6 paragraph1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
In order to process the commission payments and to transfer the tokens we need the following data from the business partner: title, surname, given name, address, bank details, ERC 20 account.
If available, we will further collect the business partner's VAT identification number; for further details on the collection of the VAT identification number, we refer to § 14 paragraph 3 of the General Terms and Conditions for Business Partners of Tycoon69.
This information is required to calculate and track the commission claims. The legal basis for processing this data is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
9. Data Transfer to Third Parties
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties to the extent that this is necessary to execute our agreement or to safeguard our legitimate interests. We also use external service providers (order processors) to carry out the agreement. With the service providers, separate order data processing agreements have been concluded in order to protect your personal data.
This information is required to calculate and track the difference commission of your Upline. The legal basis for processing this data is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b GDPR.
The data transfer to the service providers referred to under 9 b) to e) serves to carry out the contract with you as a customer and/or business partner, as well as to preserve our legitimate interests. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter b and letter f GDPR.
10. Usage of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google LLC (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, i.e. text files which are stored on your computer and provide an analysis of the use of the site by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be provided by Google within member states of the European Union or other signatories of the Agreement about the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a GOOGLE server in the USA and there it will be shortened. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further information connected with the website use and the Internet services to the website operator.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by adjusting the settings of your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use the relevant functions of this website. Also, this can further prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and its transfer to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google if you download and install the browser plug-in available at this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Alternatively, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the link below. Then, an opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website.
Please note that if you delete the cookies in your browser settings, this may result in the opt-out cookie being deleted, too, and it may need to be reactivated by you.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymise”. It causes IP addresses to be processed in shortened form, thus excluding the possibility to allocate them to a specific person. As far as the data collected about you contains a personal reference, it is immediately excluded, and any personal data is immediately deleted.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and to improve it on a regular basis. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and to make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, see https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: + 353 (1) 436 1001.
Privacy Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
This website also uses Google Analytics for a comprehensive analysis of visitors, which is carried out via an user ID. You can disable the comprehensive analysis of your usage via “My Data”, “Personal Data” in your customer account.
This data processing serves to measure and evaluate visitor numbers on our Internet presence in order to obtain an accurate overview of visitor numbers, usage interests and further relevant information for the design of our corporate structures and the Internet presence. This data processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, to protect the legitimate interests of Tycoon69, which is the optimisation of our offer.
11. Your Rights as the Data Subject
You have the right to:
-Information about the processing of your data
-Correction or deletion of your data
-Restriction of processing
-Objection to processing
-Revocation of your given consent with effect for the future
-Complaint to a data protection supervisory authority
A list of all supervisory authorities can be found here:
We hope that this information was helpful for you to be able to exercise your rights. If you would like to obtain more details regarding the data protection policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We believe you deserve sincerity in all areas, and that includes the Income Disclaimer. Indeed, all the offers we recommend have the potential for a high income. However, these are by no means so-called "getting rich fast" systems. Success and a high income require high commitment, diligence and perseverance as well as various competencies and abilities such as leadership, social competence, marketing & sales knowledge and the necessary skills. That is why all incomes depend on the person who runs the business. We therefore dissociate ourselves from any guarantees or promises to earn a certain income. Anyone who is willing to make a high effort and continuously trains himself or herself, has all the doors to success open to him or her. We give every possible support, but it is up to each individual to decide what to do with it.